Deep Nexus has an ongoing need for scientists & engineers. Our most important work involves scaling our statistical models and related infrastructure for algorithmic trading. In many cases, positions can be individually tailored to your skills and interests.
Qualified candidates should possess some or all of the following:
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, or other relevant field.
• Knowledge of Information Theory and its related applications such as Statistical Inference.
• Skills in relevant programming languages, preferably Python and C/C++.
• Experience with state-of-the-art Machine Learning.
• Intellectual curiosity and inductive reasoning abilities.
• Enthusiasm for experimenting with new technologies and developing innovative approaches.
The positions are located in Manhattan. While there will be opportunities for remote work, we strongly believe in the benefits of a highly collaborative, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment, thus the majority of work is on-site.
• Excellent compensation and equity participation available.
Contact us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org